If you have a beautiful welcome magazine or client guide, you want to show it off, right? There are so many great ways to do just this! You can print your magazine, email to a client or even embed the magazine on your website!
If you have a Squarespace website, we will walk you through how to do just that!
We recommend using a site like https://www.issuu.com
Note that there are other sites where you can also host your magazine, but this tutorial will walk you through how to use this service!
1. Ensure your welcome magazine or client guide is saved on your computer as a PDF saved as pages (not spreads).
2. Create an account in Issuu and use the Upload button to upload your PDF magazine.
3. Once your magazine finishes uploading, locate the file in your Publication List.
4. Click the Embed option under the correct magazine.
5. Customize the appearance of the embedded magazine and click Save and Get Code.
6. Click the Copy to Clipboard option.
7. Login to your Squarspace site and navigate to the page you'd like to embed your magazine onto.
8. Click Edit and Add a New Content Block. When the popup appears choose Code.
9. Paste the copied code from Issuu into the box and click Apply.
10. Click Save to Publish the changes.
11. You will need to logout of your Squarespace site in order to see the magazine published on the page.
Note: Based on the type of Issuu account you have, you may see advertisements on the sidebar of your magazine. If you wish to remove the advertisements, you may need to upgrade your Issuu account to a paid version.
If you need additional assistance, you can also review the instructions from Squarespace here: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206545267-Using-Issuu-with-Squarespace#toc-step-2---create-your-issuu-code